Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 9 months ago

Are airheads annoying? Always talking and happy? I hate them!?

They never seem sad!

I think they eat people.

Jeffrey Dahmer- Gemini

Andrei Chikatilo-Libra

Rudy Eugene-Aquarius

• Maybe Libra and Gemini because they just want attention.

It bothers you to see someone always happy? People don’t always show their sadness to the world. Even someone who has anxiety and depression, or be suicidal can seem like they are happy. You don’t know what people are going through. And if you hate a entire zodiac sign... well that sounds like a personal problem you need to deal with. ✌️

Air signs are easy going . They give damn to those people who hates them. Air sign are very smart and they are leader.

no ... haha ........

Only when I'm jealous and miserable too, that I can't be happy with myself. Other than that I'm too busy using them to feel happy also, and partying with them. I feed off of them with my fire. We need that powerful force in our life.

Around Earth and water I literally feel like I want to kill myself sometimes. Between the boredom, self pity and depression. Like now.

A triple worse feeling

Source(s): 🔥 Sign

I know, right? You can't even relate to them. They're too busy talking and being improbably happy. Seriously...

• NPG Starlett

Well, I don't dislike them and they're allow to live the way they want. I don't care enough to make a comment. I'm talking about airheads who are secretly sly and bullying and manipulative - maybe I'm confusing those types with airheads who are only seeking for the good in life.

• Brian

The old adage is: "Ignorance is bliss."

Well just ignore them. Too much passion is not very interesting either.

😄

I don't mind. They're fun. Except when it comes to work. Then yeah... quite a few, are annoying.

The flirty laughing and giggling in meetings? Make me wonder "Why tf am I here? Am getting paid to hear bimbos laugh."

Yeah, I hate em. I wish I could use a needle to pop their heads.