John asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 9 months ago

What would the US do if China and India started ww3 and nuked each other?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago
    Favourite answer

world financial markets would likely crash hard

if enough nukes got thrown around it could cause significant global climate effects, like as in nuclear winter. if this was bad enough, it could kill off a lot of crops worldwide, bringing about widespread famines. and so on.

this is all before we talk about, how the other major powers are going to react to all this. they might, individually, decide to try and stay out of it. or they might decide to "support their allies," or in any case try to take advantage of the situation.

or in other words, the conflict could stay confined between the first two countries, but it could easily turn into a wider, more general conflict

• Tony9 months agoReport

pruple bag stick at side high school musical Aladdin musical cats

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

I don't want to answer your hypothetical problems ,I guess that US will sit on the fence ,at the outset ,after the war ,US will continue to play the role of leader and bring two countries back to the negotiating table ,in any events ,there is low probability that the war between two countries will break out ,china and india realize the consequence of nuclear war ,they don't also dare to run the risk of affecting economy to go to war,although both sides once fought war 1962 for the control of territory ,though china won a war ,both sides suffered the heavy casualties,the lesson is fresh in the memory of many chinese and indian ,so i think that proceeding from their national economic development ,they don't go to war unless they have to

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Do what they usually do Wait till all the main fighting is over, Then come in after it is finished try and take the credit and then start killing their allies!

• Robin
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

mind its own ******* business

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

I'd be more worried that China and India would conspire to eliminate Pakistan and Afghanistan. Or, at least try to get them to wait until we pull out before starting anything.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Get the popcorn out and enjoy the show.

• 9 months ago

Let us know if that happens.

• 9 months ago

Hopefully stay out of it!

Former SSgt.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.