My principal hit me, what do I do about him? and what will happen to him if I report it?

so I was in the principals office for texting in class and I refused to give him my phone so he got so mad he hit me hard across the face and I have a bruise and I told him im reporting him and he said he doesn't care because he's the head of the school. if I report him what will happen to him

he could end up in jail for hitting you

Yes, yes, Colly, but do you never stop to think that if even ONE of your stories was true, you'd be a millionaire by now from the huge damages any court in the country would award you?

You are capable of sensible answers. Why waste so much of your life making up these ludicrous fantasies?

• bluebellbkk

Why are you bored? An intelligent and imaginative person - which I can tell you are, despite your efforts to conceal the fact - should be able to find much more productive and amusing ways to spend her free time.

• Nathan

If you go to the police they will arrest him and he will lose his job (if proven he did it). Usually there are cameras so they can check those but he will not be allowed near you again

• Diana

You were both wrong.

1. You acted arrogant and entitled to break the rules by texting in class and then refusing to obey the principal.

2. The principal went too far, even though your behavior was incredibly annoying and disrespectful.

3. Tell your parents what the principal did, but also be honest about your own behavior.

What TYPE of school do you go to? If it's a public school, it's someone on the school board or the supervisor if that school district. For a,private school, report him to the headmaster. Catholic school would be the bishop of the diocese.

................

Hit him harder, he is gay.

• Brian

Uh huh. Cool story bro.

• Lili

Troll fail, dear.

Did you really think you were smart enough to make anyone believe this moronic little troll post?

Grow up, sweetie.

• bluebellbkk

The really sad part is that so many people DO believe her silly posts.

• Jim

Throw your lunch at him next time.