How to get rid of mice in unreachable locations. I have an A framed cabin. Cant get rid of mice in ceiling.?

Update:

How to get rid of mice in unreachable locations. I have an A framed cabin. Can't get rid of mice in ceiling. There is no crawl space or attic. Celling is about 20 ft high. Mice have pulled the wood panelling loose in the celling and kicked out insulation and debris. They have also eaten a golf ball sized hole through the wood paneling on one wall. I have put bait pellets in all accessible crawl spaces. I have put sonar plug-ins and bait boxes in all living spaces. It has been 4 weeks.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

DCON but be careful with that stuff wear gloves and face mask and wash hands thoroughly as this stuff is poison

• Betty
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Call in an exterminator......

• 3 months ago

12 gauge shotgun and shot the sound... IT will get rid of them.

• 3 months ago

One of my two cats had a blast playing with the mouse he caught in the kitchen. He played with it to death and then gave it to his brother who quickly lost interest. Cats LOVE catching mice and will not stop until they've done it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

peanut buttter on mouse trap gloop the trap with cheese and a gloop of peanut butter they will come down where ever and get it

• 3 months ago

poison them or use lots of traps. after that, you need to prevent them from getting back in

• 3 months ago

Get some kittens after they are 6 mos old then they will control all your rodent problems

• D J
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Seal the exterior of the building, then set traps in the building. When they get hungry, they will take the bait in the trap.

• 3 months ago

Use a mixture of 1/3 cornmeal, 1/3 sugar and 1/3 baking soda, they don't eat in the ceiling.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

glue traps .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.