Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 5 months ago

Where can I get 2 passport-style photos (not a passport)?

I'm applying to the fire department in my town and for ID it asks for copies of your birth certificate, SSC, license, and 2 passport-style photos. Where can I get said photos taken without having to pay for a passport?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Any place that takes pictures. Even small places should have someone that does it.

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Go and get two passport sized photos taken........

• james
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Photo both in any store.

• 5 months ago

Rite Aid (the pharmacy chain)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Eva
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Anywhere that does photos. A local AAA office will usually do them, you could even do your own. Usually 1 head on shot and one profile against a plain background.

• RICK
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Any CVS or Walgreen drug store that has a photo depertment

• 5 months ago

You never have to pay for a passport to get passport photos! You need such photos before you ever apply for a passport - or a visa, or other purposes.

You can get passport photos at AAA (the auto club), and if you're a member, you get a discount. Very reliable, quality service. Walgreen's often has passport photo services, so call them & ask hours, etc. Or you can go to a professional photographer, but of course that's a costly option. You might also find passport photo services at other drug stores, perhaps larger Walmarts (SuperWalmart) if they have a photo service, and any good travel agent knows where you can get passport photos in your city/town.

• 5 months ago

Any drugstore with a photo department. People still use film?

• 5 months ago

Anywhere - photo booths, camera shops...

They're just the same format of photo as you'd need for a passport application.

• 5 months ago

You can go to a drugstore such as CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid and they can take the photos for you

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.