misst09 asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 months ago

Does it sound like he was using me?

I was kind of dating this guy, and I feel like a lot of the time we spent together was based around sex, towards the end of us talking I started seeing a really different side of him. aggressive, rude. Anyway the last time we ever hung out we slept together and he made a comment saying "I needed that so bad" and then he just totally ghosted me after that night...

But to sleep with me and then remark how bad you "needed" sex, sounds like kind of a booytcall to me..

• Chanel
    Favorite Answer

Yes but you learn something from every negative experience.

Next time a guy asks you out be vigilant. See is they take you out on a proper date and if they listen to what you are saying.

Then you will know the difference. I know it is hurtful for you to be ghosted out but I think almost all of us have been used in our lives.

• misst095 months agoReport

It is really hurtful :(

Yes, I’m sorry, but he was.

• Carmen

True love doesn't behave like that worrying about it's own interests if you don't respect your own precious temple your body no one else will act like a Queen and you will be treated like one never settle for less pray you find your King and appreciate him and make sure he appreciate you love never fails.

Absolutely, no question he was using you.

well if they hurt so badly I can understand if people hold grudges with they don't like or be force in a relationship just be careful I make mistakes and a lot of fanta relaionships but I never be that person again learn from them it no fun be hurt

Yup, it sounds like he just sees you as one of his one-night stands. The real problem is though is that you're the one who is letting him use you. If you continue to let this happen, you'll enable him. If you want this to stop, drop him.

Sounds like it, but blame nature first thanks.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) General knowledge

Sure he was using you.

Have respect for yourself and drop him.

Yes, he was using you. There are a lot of men who will pretend they love you for your character, personality, heart, and so on, but they just want the sex. They just care about the body. You women deserve better

yep u were his breeder pig sorry