Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 months ago

My friends took a picture of my butt and I don't want them to post it online, what should I do?

Last weekend, four and my close guy friends and I went out drinking. My friends told me afterwards that my buttcrack was showing the entire night at all the bars. Apparently 2 inches was showing toward the beginning and toward the end of the night 3/4 of my butt was showing. I am super embarrassed and keep thinking what people thought and if anyone took a picture. Well, my friends and I stayed the night at one of my friends house so we did not have to drive. I slept on the couch and apparently my entire butt was showing. In the morning, one of my friends took a picture of my whole butt showing and group texted all of my friends that went out that night and said "Hey thanks for the full moon this morning" I am embarrassed that he took the picture and hope that picture doesn't end up online. I am always afraid that a picture of my buttcrack is going to end up online somewhere since 1-2 inches of my buttcrack always shows. Should I be embarrassed that my friends took the picture? What happens if they posted it online?

• Alan H

Deal with that drinking or far worse is likely to happen

• Edna

The picture of your butt is ALREADY on line, and there's nothing you can do about it now.

Your friends took a picture of your naked butt while you were passed out on the couch and they posted that picture to all THEIR friends. As soon as they forwarded it to their friends, the picture of your butt immediately went "on line". The act of forwarding it sent it on line, and that's where it is and where it will always be. .

HOW could you walk around in a bar earlier in the evening (no matter HOW drunk you were) and NOT be aware that your pants were hanging down 1/2 to 3/4 inches below your butt crack? For all you know, some of the other people in the bar took a picture of your naked butt hanging out, and posted that picture on line.

• Tepee

How can anyone prove it was your butt that he photographed?

I read this twice and I still don't know if you're male or female. In some ways, this matters.

Anyway, if your butt crack always shows and you drink too much at parties, you were practically begging for this. I don't think it's the end of the world that someone took the photos, but it's not ok to send them to the other 4 guys. It takes one person for something to go viral in 5 minutes. I don't get why you're not more upset about that.

Obviously, if any of these guys post it further, this is an enemy of yours you should never be around. TBH, though, all of this is creepy.

PS - I disagree with the answer saying to report this if you see it. Who would you report it to? It's not illegal to take a photo and post it. It's just dick behavior.

• GEEGEE

I'd be embarrassed that I couldn't keep my own *** covered, lol. Anyone who was present at the time has already seen it. Anyone else, well, I wouldn't worry. I'd buy a belt (or two) and keep my pants pulled up going forward.

I was getting silly with a friend’s camera. Long story short, she posted a whole bunch of pictures of me with ejaculated sperm all over my face, all in my hair and all, and posted it the school’s facebook page. Well, i didn’t know they were there for like a week. Honestly, i kinda liked all the new attention from both guys and girls

Can you also post the pic of your butt and let me see if it's worth sharing

I’m having trouble understanding how this is so embarrassing to you. Perhaps if you post the picture then we could all give you a better answer.

First, you tell them you don't want it online and tell them what you said here. If you can not do that then these people are not your friends. If they post it they are not your friends either & find new friends. When you see it posted online report it to where ever it is posted.

• Brian

Gosh, I sure hope that they didn't write your phone number on your butt.