debra asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Why are Brits, aussies and Sweden people allowed to post on yahoo America?

Update:

it wasn't a question to cause trouble, I just want to know why everyone is enamored with USA?]

79 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Honestly I'm not even from the countries mentioned above... But Is fair to say I do it primarily to practice my English.

Also I like the questions and answers here better, my countries site is lame af.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

I like aussies leave them out of it lol

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I have English and Swedish ancestry and those Aussie boys are CUTE. Why shouldn't they lmaoo. America doesn't rule the world, people see us as so isolationist, some people here are, some of us love to learn about other countries and the people in them.

• 9 months ago

Those darn Sweden people! They're always posting in our private domain. Y/A should be off-limits to everyone not living in the great state of California.

Update: Apparently, some people (thumbs-downers) have never heard about the concept of irony.

Source(s): A California people
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Yahoo! America is the dominant, global Y!A site, with the most questions, answers and information to spread. Go to the UK version or a European version, there is limited information that would be understood only by its citizens.

• 9 months ago

They’re not ‘enamored’ of us. They come on here to tell us how fvcked up we are. We’re easy targets after all.

• 9 months ago

Because inter part of Internet means international.

• 9 months ago

Duh? It's called the internet, and it is 'inter' national.

• Lilly9 months agoReport

Working out at the gym that kind of hell

• 9 months ago

Debra, I think it is because they have a better command of English than some of us Americans - USofA Americans, as opposed to other North, Central and South Americans. That would be British, Australians and Swedes, dear.

• 9 months ago

Bicause yahoo is worldwide not just for Americans O wise one.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.