Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 months ago

Friends with Benefits? Thoughts?

This guy I met on tinder got mad because I ghosted him for a bit. I finally hung out with him once, not even establishing what was gonna happen before hand I just kind of winged it. We ended up having sex. I hung out with him for second time shortly after the first time - maybe a 3 day gap. He asked me to come over because I sent explicit photos. In my defense, I just had gotten out of the shower, I worked out that day, I was feeling myself. not necessarily implying I wanted to have sex, I was just showing my body off because why the **** not. I go over and it’s like 1 am. My day was pretty boring and I needed a pick me up. But I just wasn’t feeling sex, so we hung out till 3 and he still didn’t get lucky. He got a little kind of mad that I was sleepy. I was like? Can’t we hang? He’s said that’s straight and I left for the night. Today he got mad at me for asking him to hang out again couple of days after; saying that I’m giving him mixed signals. I’m a really social and chill girl, I’m not a stranger to being FWB. Typically, when I do have a FWB.. it’s someone I know - or a person and I maintain a common bond to still sometimes just HANGOUT. He’s saying that ain’t it. That I’m wanting more. I assured him I don’t. Anyways we got in a fight about it - I thought it was very unnecessary so I blocked him regardless ... this is what he sent me. Comment below your thoughts on it ? I think it’s cute he thinks I’m hurt. This isn’t my first rodeo boy. Lmao.

I don't think he wants friends with benefits, I think he wants to be f*ck buddies only, so everytime you meet up its only for sex. I could be wrong though. You should communicate to him clearly what you want out of this, or else you are both wasting your time on senseless drama.

• oreo9 months agoReport

I agree he just wants sex and I would stop wouldn't see him or talk to him anymore

f**k that mess!! if he don't respect u then you needa drop him girl

You a easy höe and hes only hittin u up cus he a loser with no morals he's desperate and don't have a side chick

I'm just going to throw this out there because I don't think anyone has ever told you: We guys do NOT invite girls over to their homes just to "hangout" or just to chat and get to know them. You two were supposed to be friends with benefits, you two had sex one time, you sent him nudes, and he invited you over under the assumption that you were going to provide more sex. I can't believe you thought you could send naked photos to a man and then go to his house looking to "just hangout".

yes I did this in the past both parties need 2 b on same page as we were it was all goood!

Dont do it . It’s full of problems down the road .

You should chop his dong off and feed it to your dog

I've had one before. As another person mentioned, it ended when our lives went different and she wanted a fulltime boyfriend.

I think you can do better than him. Good luck.

• MCM

Yes I know , and I don’t think he thinks your hurt , but he should respect u enough to treat u like u r , just be honest