Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 months ago

Is it okay to eat fast food rarely?

Tonight is a night that I will have a Subway sandwich but I think next time should be in a month or 2 months or even up to 6 months.

It's actually healthy to eat fast food rarely or not at all

Eat what you want once a week, but for the rest of the week eat in moderation - small plate and small meals. Nothing wrong with fasting a couple of days. It is good for your body.

I only eat junk food twice a month. The rest of the time I eat home cooking which is delivered to my house. I pay about $150 monthly for the food.

It's called cheat days.

you can have a cheat meal once a week. but what you're doing is really commendable

Yeah because you're not eating it often enough for it to take away from any progress you've made.

i dont see anything wrong with that

Love the BMT from Subway. Of all the fast-food restaurants, the Subway has the most healthful foods. They don't serve grease-burgers or greasy starchy French-fries like most of the other ones do. And their sandwich buns are fresh baked every day. And the toppings are freshly cut each day and low on starch.

I think doing a Sub sandwich several times a month would be OK and maybe even healthy for you if the other days you don't eat healthful food.

Not all fast food is unhealthy. Subway sandwiches are one of your healthier fast foods. Depends what you put on it of course.

• Emily Rose

It also depends on how many carbs and calories the individual can have before they start gaining body fat bc the footings are too much. Eating a whole loaf of bread shouldn't be considered healthy.

many people are still living that eat fast food several times a week