Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 months ago

Is it okay to eat fast food rarely?

Tonight is a night that I will have a Subway sandwich but I think next time should be in a month or 2 months or even up to 6 months.

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

It's actually healthy to eat fast food rarely or not at all

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

Eat what you want once a week, but for the rest of the week eat in moderation - small plate and small meals. Nothing wrong with fasting a couple of days. It is good for your body.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I only eat junk food twice a month. The rest of the time I eat home cooking which is delivered to my house. I pay about $150 monthly for the food.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

It's called cheat days.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

you can have a cheat meal once a week. but what you're doing is really commendable

• 9 months ago

Yeah because you're not eating it often enough for it to take away from any progress you've made.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

i dont see anything wrong with that

• 9 months ago

Love the BMT from Subway. Of all the fast-food restaurants, the Subway has the most healthful foods. They don't serve grease-burgers or greasy starchy French-fries like most of the other ones do. And their sandwich buns are fresh baked every day. And the toppings are freshly cut each day and low on starch.

I think doing a Sub sandwich several times a month would be OK and maybe even healthy for you if the other days you don't eat healthful food.

• 9 months ago

Not all fast food is unhealthy. Subway sandwiches are one of your healthier fast foods. Depends what you put on it of course.

• Emily Rose
      Lv 6
      9 months agoReport

It also depends on how many carbs and calories the individual can have before they start gaining body fat bc the footings are too much. Eating a whole loaf of bread shouldn't be considered healthy.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

many people are still living that eat fast food several times a week

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.