Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 3 months ago

Should I feel guilty that I am a 25 yr old female virgin?

There are people that I went to high school with that already have 2-3 kids and they try to be annoying And make comments about people having children at age 35. They say stuff like ”when you're 35 and changing diapers, I will be 35 with grown-*** kids.” ok good for them. Some people decided to get a college degree instead. I live in hell (aka Alabama). Should I be embarrassed that I don't have kids?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Not at all. Being smarter is nothing to be guilty about.

You are doing your part.

• 3 months ago

Not at all why you get this dought as part of your side it is correct

• 3 months ago

Not at all. I lost my virginity when I was 19 to my boyfriend, but whether or not you’re a virgin is no one else’s business but your own. You lose your virginity if and when you are ready, not just because other people are doing it. I have several friends who are still virgins and I’m 30. There’s no competition. Maybe you’re just more selective than some of us. Maybe you’re not interested in sex at all, maybe you’re religious, or maybe you haven’t met the right person yet. They’re all good reasons to be a virgin. Instead of comparing yourself to others, try comparing yourself, who you were to who you are now. Work at being the best self that you can be. It mightn’t hurt to move towns, either, if you can support yourself financially somewhere else.

• 3 months ago

No of course not. I also plan on waiting for the right one

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

no nothing wrong with that you just haven't met the right man yet you are .still young you have plenty of time no need to feel bad about it .

• 3 months ago

Move to Massachusetts — we’re better at minding our own damn business.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Kids are a 24/7/365 job. No rest for the wary.

• 3 months ago

There is no 'should'. DO you feel guilty? If so, about what? What is there to feel guilty about?

• paul
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

no no oh hell no …. non kids are not for everyone . live the life you want

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Its nothing to worry about it. You may be deflowered soon when you find the right man for it .

Any man willing to perform that but find someone you comfortable with

• Mikey
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Guilty about what? I'm not sure how guilt fits into this.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.