What would happen if, magically, all the DNA in all of the cells in my body was replaced by the DNA of a banana?
- MorningfoxLv 710 months agoFavourite answer
Since all your cells have human proteins, ribosomes, RNA, and other stuff inside them, the banana DNA wouldn't work right. You would probably die within minutes.
- 10 months ago
Banana banana us food yes
- MARKLv 710 months ago
You would stop asking pointless, stupid questions and turn into a nutritious, and therefore useful, fruit.
- DixonLv 710 months ago
Your IQ would go up 40 points
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- daniel gLv 710 months ago
You would have to peel yourself to get out of bed.
- billrussell42Lv 710 months ago
you would die.
- SathiLv 710 months ago
A week later your skin would have brown spots and the inside of your body would turn to mush.
- BookbinderLv 710 months ago
You would suddenly have peelability.
- DavidLv 710 months ago
Stay away from the jungle because all the hungry monkeys will be after you.