Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 9 months ago

is really Obama the worst president?

or Carter?

and the greatest? Reagan, Lincoln? Washington?

• Kevin

If he's not, he's right up there.

• TedEx

IMO Lyndon B Johnson was the worst, butt Obama is right up there

It seemed as if Clinton tried to be the most corrupt President; but Obama came in, and said, "Hold my beer."

I gots me sum green magnolium for my baffroom affer selling my Obamaphone, I sho do likes dat boy.

• J

Complete worst:

Trump, Bush, Bush, Reagan, Ford, Nixon

The world is the way is is because of these clowns and the idiots that supported and voted for them.

• Cathy

No he is not . He is the second worst

• Daisy

Actually Trump has the honor of being the worst president. Everyday he adds more 'merit' points to his resume in that regard. Obama was a good president. He served 2 terms and had few if any scandals in his administration. Donald Trump's administration is riddled with scandal. Other poor presidents include James Buchanan, Warren Harding and Andrew Johnson. I still believe Lincoln was a good president. He kept the nation together during a bloody civil war and had plans to reconstruct and bring the north and south together before he was killed. Andrew Johnson did his best to stop any reform and was almost impeached.

• Clive

What does this have to do with elections?

I don't know why they say the nonsense about President Obama that they say about him there are so many people out there that got their first house and their first car and their first pile of cash to help repair their house. From President Obama. since Donald Trump has been in office he has not done Jack diddly squat to help the poor person.

• Lv 7

The President is not responsible for anybody buing a house or a car. "Poor" people must get a job, and live independently.

The greatest Presidents would include Lincoln and Washington.

The worst presidents would include Buchanan and Carter.

Reagan would fit into the top third.

Obama would fit into the bottom half.

I am patient in this regard and will gladly let history and time be better judges for the ranking of the more recent Presidents (like Carter, Reagan and Obama).

• Alan

No Obama was greatly respected around the world, except by Republicans in America who still cannot get over the fact that a person of color was President of the United States for 2 full terms. That is what bugs Republicans more than anything else and they use the excuse that he was the worst POTUS to cover their institutional racism at every turn.