How do you REALLY feel about plastic surgery/cosmetic procedures?

• Mark

It depends on what it is and how old you are. There are people who have had minor plastic surgery (like removal of dark bags under the eyes), and turn out fine; then there are people like Joan van Ark, who started having face lifts WAY before she rad too; the result being that now she is 74, her face looks like a mask.

surgery for a beaklike honker,,sure, a jay leno chin

made more rounded,sure,dumbo ears,,yeah

bags under the peepers trimmed sure

body art? for a lady. an ankle butterfly tat or a puddytat,

,no more

for men,if you have upper arm guns,get a popeye tat

I don't think there is anything wrong with it. A person takes care of their hair, their nails and keeps their body clean, he eat right to be healthy and exercise to keep their body healthy, so what is wrong with taking care of ones face? I would not go to extreme, maybe correct something or enhance something. Talk to a board certified doctor and see what his opinion is.

• SheilaK

Taking care of the body is taking care of the body. It does not matter what the degree is.

Yes................

You could have some side effects from plastic surgery if done at a young age. It's better to wait as long as you can before you get anything done to really see lasting effects

• 8 months agoReport

People can also pass away from surgery too.

It matters what the person that wants them thinks. I don't want any procedures done on myself, but I don't see anything wrong with them.

I think it’s kind of sucky just because of the idea of paying money to fix your insecurities. I think its kind of great because it makes people feel beautiful. Personally I think small amounts of it can look good, but generally large amounts do not and it’s a thin line to cross. There is this sort of plastic surgery look that I don’t find attractive but plenty of people do so to each their own. I have insecurities that I wouldn’t mind adjusting if I had the money to burn but ultimately it’s just too risky for me.

It's really exciting. If I had enough money I must do.

• patty

i'm not sure.

Disgusting. Imagine what you would look like when you're older.

• So it’s okay to make fun of people for imperfections they can’t help, and then make fun of them again for correcting these? You’re very privileged to not have been bullied about your looks to the point you felt like a monster and your entire personality changed. Check yourself.