Any predictions for Mitch Marsh’s performance in the fifth test?

I’m placing all my hope on a mild concussion and a proper batsman being subbed on.

Favorite Answer

I don't make predictions, but he'll do nicely. Head was not very effective in the last Test and I agree with Paine's reasoning here.

Why do I get the impression the selectors are not using their Head?

Bringing that bloke back, can things really be so desperate that Warner is still there and Khawaja is gone.

They dumped his underperforming brother, now Mitch will probably put on a 200 partnership with Smith and he will be back in the team for a year.

• Surrounded By Sea

Think the brother is injured. Not a bad Test bat. Head and shoulders (no pun intended) above Mitch.

Travis Head is a god...

Mitch will be possessed by the ghost of Shane Watson, he will be out lbw for 15 and take 1 for 50 from 15 overs

• curtisports2

How do you take 1 for 50 from 15 overs? Wouldn't that be 1 for 90?

As of right now, he's the star bowler of the day - taking 4 of the 8 in his 15 overs. And he got Stokes out for a mere 20.