Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

Ladies, what would you do if you caught a guy looking at a girl on the street?

Like if a gorgeous blonde girl in a red dress and high heels walked by and you noticed a guy checking her out, what would you do?

64 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

"Do"? There is nothing to "do".

• GB
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

I wouldn't worry, even if he was my partner. It just means he's heterosexual. It doesn't mean he will make a pass at her.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I would get mad and roll my eyes at him looking at her.

• 5 months ago

You wrote "a guy," which means any guy, and it's none of my business who 'a guy' looks at. If it's a guy I'm with, it's still none of my business. I assume men and women alike will look at someone who stands out from the crowd. In either scenario, I would do nothing; it would be stupid of me to think it concerns me.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

I would think I was in Mouse s simulation in the Matrix and ask my bf to take me to morpheus LOL XD

• GEEGEE
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Nothing. People have eyes for a reason- and that's vision. People look, and it doesn't necessarily mean anything negative.

• ...Show all comments
    • GEEGEE
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

If you are staring, then yeah. but a quick glance? The person shouldn't even notice if you're discreet.

• 6 months ago

Probably look too tbh

• 6 months ago

lol Whatttt??? I want to know who is this lady who is watching you and cares what you look at? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I would march right over there and say “Why are you looking at that woman?” Then slap him across the face... 🤦🏼‍♀️

• 6 months ago

I would mind my own businesses, this would not affect me in any way.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.