Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

Ladies, what would you do if you caught a guy looking at a girl on the street?

Like if a gorgeous blonde girl in a red dress and high heels walked by and you noticed a guy checking her out, what would you do?

"Do"? There is nothing to "do".

• GB

I wouldn't worry, even if he was my partner. It just means he's heterosexual. It doesn't mean he will make a pass at her.

I would get mad and roll my eyes at him looking at her.

You wrote "a guy," which means any guy, and it's none of my business who 'a guy' looks at. If it's a guy I'm with, it's still none of my business. I assume men and women alike will look at someone who stands out from the crowd. In either scenario, I would do nothing; it would be stupid of me to think it concerns me.

I would think I was in Mouse s simulation in the Matrix and ask my bf to take me to morpheus LOL XD

• GEEGEE

Nothing. People have eyes for a reason- and that's vision. People look, and it doesn't necessarily mean anything negative.

• GEEGEE

If you are staring, then yeah. but a quick glance? The person shouldn't even notice if you're discreet.

Probably look too tbh

lol Whatttt??? I want to know who is this lady who is watching you and cares what you look at? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

I would march right over there and say “Why are you looking at that woman?” Then slap him across the face... 🤦🏼‍♀️

I would mind my own businesses, this would not affect me in any way.