Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 6 months ago

I'd ot pregnancy cramps or ovulation cramps? Pls answer my question.?

We been trying for a baby for 5 years now and i haven't had any luck so far.. I finished my periods last week and we been having sex every other day after my periods ended. I am currently ovulating now and I am keep getting light cramps and achy body I'm not sure if this could be a sign or ovulation happening or if I am pregnant however I cant take a pregnancy test cos it's way to early to take one just yet. What could this be a sign of pregnancy or just ovulation cramps? If you got nothing better to say then don't reply back at all, not every one is perfect everyone needs advice every now n then so place keep ur bullshit to urself. And thanks to those with nice replys.

Favorite Answer

Way too early for any pregnancy symptoms if you are around the time you ovulate.

After 5 years, I hope you have medical help trying to help you conceive.

Too soon for symptoms. Sorry & good luck!

• John P

If you have been trying for 5 years you and your partner/husband should go to a doctor for tests on both of you. Sorry, that is not what you wanted to hear, but you both need to face facts.

There is no such thing as pregnancy cramps

If it's at the time of ovulation, you wouldn't even BE pregnant yet. Even if it was a few days after, you wouldn't be pregnant yet.

Perhaps learning how this all works would be beneficial.

You cannot be pregnant yet if you've only just ovulated. It takes around 10 days for the embryo to implant in your uterus. Could be mittelschmertz, or ovulation cramps as you call it.

More likely it's something you ate.