What to do if a site requires both shipping and billing address to be the same?

I never had such problems while shopping online before. I like to shop on US sites as they provide more varieties. As im not a local, I use a forwarding service to get the shipment to my country. So the problem is this particular site requires both shipping and billing address to be exact, which im unable to do so. I was wondering if anyone came upon the same problem and maybe have a solution to it?

• Bill

If the billing address and the ship to address have to be the same, why would they bother having you enter the same info twice? Once should be enough, agree?

Are you sure it isn't an optional button you could hit that asks if the shipping address is the same, and fills in the info if you click it? I see that a lot when I order on line.

Could be fraud protection, could be the type of merchandise, could be the dollar amount, could be your country laws.

You don't order from that site.

Find another site.

• keerok

Shop elsewhere.

Never heard of that before and doesn't sound right. If it were me, I'd be asking them what's going on or would simply not purchase from them.

You cannot order without identical last name & address. Fraud protection.

It is legally necessary to provide a name and billing address that exactly matches the card you are using. You can have the package sent anywhere. The two separate entries require usually the first to match the card and the second to match the mailing address.