Does Serena Williams have another grand slam in her? She easily makes it to the final but can’t seem to close.?

Favorite Answer

I think it's the pressure she puts on herself against kids with nothing to lose whom she would have blown off the court five years ago. People like her and Feds still putting their bodies through hell with tens of millions of dollars and tons of silverware in the bank are truly amazing.

• Bob

I agree with you for the most part, but Simona Halep is not a kid, and I disagree with you or anyone else that thinks that she had nothing to lose when she played Serena in this years Wimbledon final.

• She is the best to ever pick up a racist but racist will never see it!

I'd say a very big "maybe." Her body has been thru the ringer, especially now. She's aging, needs to be lighter, & had more than enough on her mind & schedule before having her child. The only way she can do it is if it's still inside her to do everything all top players do, & that's gotta be almost impossible for anyone who's been thru what she has. But, Serena isn't just anyone, & I think she may just get that one last title when her daughter is there & can really appreciate & share it with her. 

• Bob

She seems to be feeling the pressure, or choking as some people like to call it, she also is overweight and could stand to lose at least 10 to 15 pounds.

I could see her continue to get deep in tournaments because the competition is still beatable .... however she keeps losing in finals which I see as well.... she doesn’t play desperate at the start of the match only when he is on the verge of defeat ...

Williams was in tears when recently beaten by a relatively unknown tennis player. She must have felt that she was at the end of her career. Yet, she is still one of the strongest female tennis players in the sport of tennis. She tries hard to look feminine but, as a trained and exercised athlete, she looks like a shot-putter in a tutu. She has literally sacrificed her appearance to be better in her sport. To lose it all now, due to old age, would be a terrible blow. We all must feel sorry for athletes at the end of their careers. They still have their memories, but they can feel their advantages slipping. Former boxer and TV Sci Fi writer, Rod Serling, did a show called "Requiem for a Boxer" that was about the sad end of an old boxer. Lets hope that Williams has a few more victories in her before retirement. I must say, the power of her serves is still awesome.

• Bob

I disagree with the "We all must feel sorry for athletes at the end of their careers" statement in your answer

Socializing on the job With Uber and Lyft?

Somebody asked me if I support socialism.

I told him, well you know what ?

You're not my only customer, so I'm just going to tell you first off..

Yes I do.

And noe I'm going to tell you why.

Because with socialism..

I wouldn't be working my a)ss off doing a whole bunch of sh!t like this, for a living...

16 hours a day.

And the other reason is, because I pay taxes..

I ought to benefit from it.

Whose government is it ?

It's mine.

So why should my teeth hurt ?

F)uck that.

He told me to pull over..

I did..

And I told him... If you damage my car, I'm having you arrested.

And I said adios..

I got a call from uber.

I told them what happened.

He got his uber app deactivated.

And I got written up

Next time she’ll give birth on the tennis court