Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 9 months ago

Would it be rude to sell my phone?

My sister sold me her phone for a good deal. It's an android phone which I really miss my iPhone and want to sell this to get another iPhone.. would it be Rude to sell this phone since my sister sold me it for a lot less than she was going to sell it for to someone else?

• falcon

Tell her that you are going to sell the phone so you will feel better

Yea it would be kind of rude to be honest

Very rude! Polite people give them to me.

no it would not be rude

Well, it is your phone now to do as you please. However, it may hurt her feelings.

Just ask her if she would be okay with it. It's not like you're going to keep that phone forever anyways; you'll get rid of it eventually one way or another.

Yes - you only got her phone cheap because your family. Sell it and share the profits might be an option to discuss with her and see what she thinks.

• vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Yes it would be rude to do that

• 38lsb

Be honest with your intentions and tell your sister you really want the iPhone but don't want to hurt her feelings or do her wrong because she sold you the current phone real cheap. Ask her what she thinks would be fair. Just be honest and tell her your concerns and that's a great thing to do because it builds trust and shows real care which is hard to find today. You're a good person.

Well kind of, but you have options to fix the situation. I mean if you want to sell it, sell it for what it's worth, what she would've sold it for if possible, then give her the extra money you made from it (meaning however much more than you paid her for it) Tell her how you miss having an iphone and that this phone is not working for you and maybe she can reimburse you the money and then sell the phone herself for more money (or like I said, you sell it for a price she agrees to, then give her the extra). See which way she'd rather do it. You shouldnt have to keep a phone you don't like, that's understandable, but I told you two ways of fixing the situation that should work out and which would be fair to her.