When it comes to the Texas lottery games, mainly Texas Lotto Extra, is choosing the quick pick option better than choosing your own numbers?

I really seriously need to know when it comes to the Texas lottery games, mainly Texas Lotto Extra, is choosing the quick pick option better than choosing your own numbers? Please give me details with a source or 2 with your answers, if any of you can! That'd be very greatly appreciated. A source or 2 with... show more I really seriously need to know when it comes to the Texas lottery games, mainly Texas Lotto Extra, is choosing the quick pick option better than choosing your own numbers?

Please give me details with a source or 2 with your answers, if any of you can! That'd be very greatly appreciated. A source or 2 with each and every answer isn't exactly needed, but it's so very preferred.