Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEntertaining · 6 months ago

Any suggestions for party themes?

My mother turns 50 in january, and my brother turns 16 in January so i wanted to have a combined larty for them, but cant figure out colors/themes. I had thought about a winter themed party with blue silver and white, but i dont want it to be too "girly" for my brither

6 Answers

Relevance
  • denise
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Maybe a 'Fancy Dress' themed disco, a good assorted music [program], you could plan the 'dress' for the young guests to be 70's themed and the opposite for the 'older' guests with a younger 'dress' theme.

A 'pot luck / bring a plate' buffet table could give a good variety or food.

A Good D J Should get everyone dancing & singing.

• Janet
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Rent party room at a restaurant .. preferably one that has pizza and pasta. Everyone pays for their own meal plus chips in for what your mother and brother eats.

And you supply the cake.

Most restaurants with party rooms offer them for free, as long as you guarantee a certain minimal attendance.

Don't bother with colors and themes. No one will care.

• 6 months ago

Everybody likes to have their own birthday party.

• 6 months ago

It’s fine. He prob wouldn’t notice it much, imo. He’d just be happy about the party.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Benny
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

What you suggested sounds perfectly fine. I see nothing girly about it.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Any suggestions for party themes?

My mother turns 50 in january, and my brother turns 16 in January so i wanted to have a combined larty for them, but cant figure out colors/themes. I had thought about a winter themed party with blue silver and white, but i dont want it to be too "girly" for my brither

• WHAT IS THE POINT OF YOU JUST EXACTLY COPYING THE PERSON'S QUESTION FOR YOUR ANSWER. HOW USELESS AND A WASTE OF TIME.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.