Can someone help me write an appeal for low income senior housing which would entitle me to appeal determination.?

They stated in the letter i exceeds the income limit . The limit is 44,000 I went over by $1,000 dollars (45,000) I am 70 years old I am trying to get out of an apartment that i share with a partner I do not speak with. Staying there has affected my health dearly . I have found it very difficult to find places... show more They stated in the letter i exceeds the income limit . The limit is 44,000 I went over by $1,000 dollars (45,000) I am 70 years old I am trying to get out of an apartment that i share with a partner I do not speak with. Staying there has affected my health dearly . I have found it very difficult to find places and I finally found a senior citizen building similar to mines that has parking and everything convenient