Have you received the Holy Spirit?

• WOOWHO

have you "RECEIVED" the "HOLY SPIRIT "

AMAZON makes lot of DELIVERIES that i RECEIVE .

.... all of which are SELF EVIDENT

and independent of mere human assertion

can the author demonstrate the same

for the CONCEPT ( notion or abstract idea )

of the HOLY SPIRIT aka a SUPERNATURAL PROPOSITION

to date the term Holy spirit can be classified as an idiosyncratic belief or impression firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as REALITY or rational argument

some people play the CON and put LIP STICK on PIGS

and try to claim its something else ..

. reality its a CON just a pig with lipstick selling BULL

I am the great and powerful OZ

( as Toto draws back the curtain to expose the CON )

as the man .. the human Voice declare

PAY no attention to that MAN behind the curtain ...

.. I AM the great and powerful OZ

Not me, I'm normal. The fairy tale world is for the deluded and mentally ill.

The Catholic church and a Baptist church tried to have me believe that crapola, and they could not understand why I could not receive the holy spirit. I allowed each to understand what I thought about their game, Iet my personal spirit explain i to them.

No, but thank you for asking

• Doug

Yes. I have trusted in Jesus Christ as my Savior! All who believe in Jesus Christ are baptized by the Holy Spirit from the very moment of faith (Rom. 8:9; 1 Cor. 12:13).

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Ala

How am I supposed to know?

Yes it is the Holy Spirit that convicts you of sin. when you confess Jesus as the Son of God and are Baptized into Christ you receive the Holy Spirit. the Holy Spirit is the word of God so if you read the Bible and obey its teachings you have not only the Holy Spirit but you have both the Father and the Son in your heart. the Bibles says that Jesus will never leave you nor forsake you if you keep his commandments. Thanks for the question.

• Gourry

I see no benefit in that.

If so, I'd like to know how it happened & if you felt anything. I have read there are many different beliefs about receiving it. Some claim it's all in scripture & that you receive it the minute you repent of sins & ask Jesus to come be Lord of your life. I did that but I cant say I felt anything out of the ordinary.

I also have past ties to a Pentecostal church where you received the Holy Spirit from an altar call where elders would lay hands on you. I've also heard conflicting views that speaking in tongues is the sign to prove you have received it but others claim to have it but do not support speaking in tongues. Very confusing! I'd love to hear other Christian's experiences/beliefs! Thanks!

• .

No I haven't.