So, exactly what is this category for? Are we suppose to pretend the Mets are in first place or something?

Just found this old question, Smugley.....apparently never closed out. 

I don't know. And I don't care if I know. The only time I watch baseball is at an ACTUAL game, and I'm scarfing junk food, drinking beer, and joking with other spectators. I don't even care who wins the game. I might watch a few innings of the World Serious, and that's only if the weather is crappy, and there's nothing better to do. But again, I ain't gonna care who wins.

But hey, if you're a Mets fan, I could be persuaded to care a *little* more.

You just gave me an idea for new YA categories. How about a "Fantasy White House," where you can pick your own ideal President and Cabinet? Or a "Fantasy Congress?" Or a "Fantasy YA," where you could pick your favourite Askers or Answerers, and eliminate the "Anonymous" trolls, point-gamers, report-monkeys, and other YA annoyances? Just a thought...

• Pretend sports ummm baseball 🤦‍♀️

Never really been on here but maybe should be good for what it's supposed to be for 😉

No pretending about baseball for a start my wise friends.

In the past, Yahoo had a fantasy game that went with this category. The widget allowed easier access.

I never got the allure of fantasy sports. Just another scam to make people feel good inside to distract them from their terrible lives

Go METS!!!!!!!!!!!!