How did the atheists manage to remove all record of the law that requires atheism to be removed from public schools?

I am assured that, "A Federal Law was passed in the USA that requires All Atheism Removed from all the public schools in the USA! Also ALL of the Confirmed history in the Bible is now required to be taught in ALL Public schools in the USA!". When I looked up this law, as I was told to, I could not find any trace of it, and can only conclude that the evil atheists have managed to remove every record about it from the internet.

Of course, we had it removed along with all the evidence of us eating all those delicious babies and the evidence for the war we are waging on Christmas. We cannot have our secrets getting out.

• ?

"Atheism" is not something that can be taught. it involves thinking and intelligence, which is lost on most fundies.

Any such law would have violated the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, and any member of Congress voting for it would therefore have been violating his or her oath of office.

• ?

Yeah, they got rid of the law when they relized that religion in schools makes for dumber kids.

Apparently atheists are omnipotent, omniscient, omni-present and much more powerful than Christers and their nasty little imaginary psycho-sadistic best friend.

Eye roll

It has not been removed from the internet, but you need to know the secret. Bring your smart phone into a Wal-Mart, go to the ladies intimate apparel department and find were the bra and panties are on display. Climb into the rack and start masturbating while screaming as loud as you can, "show me your stuff!" this will activate the download of the cookie that will give you access to the hidden information.

Let me know how that works out for you.

• The Seventh Circuit went on to note that “[t]he Supreme Court has recognized atheism as equivalent to a ‘religion’ for purposes of the First Amendment on numerous occasions[.] . . .”

• First Amendment Center: the U.S. Supreme Court “has indicated many times that teaching about religion, as distinguished from religious indoctrination, is an important part of a complete education.

• Cogito

I don't know who 'assured' you of that, but I think it was probably a joke.

You can't remove atheism from anything.

And as there is virtually no 'confirmed history' in the Bible, I don't see how that could be enforced.

You couldn't find it because it doesn't exist.