Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesHonda · 6 months ago

A light on my dashboard a triangle with an exclamation mark came out a few times already while I am driving.?

Hello, so this light keeps coming out randomly, it is a triangle with an exclamation mark ! inside and it won't allow me to keep driving. This happen to me in the freeway just now on my way to work. What is it?? I have a well taken care of 2006 Honda Odyssey. Help!!!!

I'ts a sub space transmission from Star Fleet..

sdfdsfdsfdsfdsfds

A logical and intelligent person would get a copy of the OWNER'S MANUAL so that they can look up the meaning of symbols like that one. Here - https://owners.honda.com/vehicles/information/2006...

That is the Vehicle Stability Assist light or traction control. Essentially, it represents three different possible issues. It comes on as a reminder that you have turned off the vehicle stability assist (VSA) system, it flashes when VSA is active, or it comes on along with the VSA system indicator if there is a problem with the VSA system. If you’ve accidentally turned off the VSA, then turn it back on to clear the light. If the light does not go away, you’ll want to have a professional mechanic complete a warning light inspection so they can determine what is causing the error so any repairs can be made.

• Nani6 months agoReport

Yes will do. That scared me especially on the freeway.

Tire pressure is low. Fill your tires to the recommended pressure first. This is free or less than $1 and 5 minutes of your time. If this isn't the problem, go from there. Check your manual. I have a 2009 Civic with 96k on it. My late mother's car. My wife got it six years ago with 24k a few months before my mother died. Eventually the valve stem on the tire that was always low broke. That's more like a $100 repair, but for two years, we fixed it with a fast trip to the tire shops self serve free air pump every month or two.

• Nani6 months agoReport

Thank you, we just filled the tires this past weekend and they are all okay. But it doesn't hurt to recheck.

• Sandy

something is wrong with your traction or control system. that car is over 10 years old. maybe your transmission is shot. get it checked regardless.

• Nani6 months agoReport

I got the same answer on google when I was searching. Taking it to the shop as soon as I get out of work thank you.