What type of plug is this?

What kind of plug is this one in the middle? I'm sure the other two plugs are for mono and video RCA

Update: It can't be a 3.5mm jack. For further reference, it's some kind of power plug for an old late 70s VHS camera I found, I'm just trying to find out what type it is
11 answers 11