Why do some 208 Jeep wranglers look like the 2017 version?

So I’ve been searching for a Jeep and I found a 2018 jk unlimited Sahara wrangler, but everything about it, from the headlights to the interior looks just like the 2017 model instead. It looks like they took a 2017 and just placed the 2018 on it as the name. I’ve done some searching and there are a lot of other... show more So I’ve been searching for a Jeep and I found a 2018 jk unlimited Sahara wrangler, but everything about it, from the headlights to the interior looks just like the 2017 model instead. It looks like they took a 2017 and just placed the 2018 on it as the name.

I’ve done some searching and there are a lot of other models that look like 2017’s even though they are being listed as the 2010 year. Why is this? Is this something that Jeep normally does? Is this normal?

I found this very weird because the interior looks nothing like the 2018 model even though they are calling it the 2018, here I am talking about one I saw in person and found on cars.com. I saw a 2018 Jeep Wrangler jk unlimited Sahara, and it literally looks like a 2017 mode instead, but the Carfax says 2018 on it. What is going on? Anyone have Jeep friends or is a Jeep person who would know?
Thanks! I will also post a pic of the Jeep that I saw that says it is a 2018 even though it looks like a 2017.