Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentConservation · 9 months ago

Is human arrogance responsible for the murder of wildlife and eventually all humanity?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Do not go to these sites. They will steal your credit card information.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

it's not human arrogance that cause the death of many wildlife ,but mankind's greed , according to the estimate ,a large number of pangolin are killed by poacher for its medical purpose ,so the number of pangolin are dramatically fallen ,due to human greed,human even wage war on other countries to seize their natural resources ,it's human greed that is to blame ,So human will lead to the extinction of themselves one day

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

NO and hope not because my favorite president is going to put a stop to the shenanigans going on and make the United States great again and in the process make other countries happy because the crap that has caused so many problems in the past is/are gone and all the things I put a stop to are permanent. Keep in mind I am Irish so do not make me MAD.

• 9 months ago

To a great extent probably. It’s not like most people honor other species nowadays as separate but equal ‘tribes’ with levels of intelligence and physical and sensory abilities outside of, and in many cases superior to, our own. That’s why the Native Americans didn’t just hunt members of these fellow ‘tribes’ for trophy/sport purposes but for sustenance and gave thanks to the animals they hunted and killed for allowing them to incorporate their strengths and their spirits into their own bodies by consuming them and clothing themselves with their skins. To them, these animals as well as all aspects of nature, were part of the Great Spirit and sacred. Mystical. There was a lot of spirituality involved in all of this. We saw how much reverence a lot of people show towards nature here when Trump had his government shutdown and people were cutting down Joshua trees and 4-wheeling in pristine desert areas, leaving human waste and garbage behind. You can only push your mother so far.....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

❤ your earth,s animals, show that you are courageous all of you!What,s a need then you cry after a dead of them???

• 9 months ago

No human stupidity is.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

We caused global warming and are responsible for all the results.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Arrogance is a small contributing factor to wildlife death, mainly trophy hunting, which is based on almost nothing but arrogance. However, most of wildlife death (especially birds and deer) is for the purposes of food. Other contributing factors include: fur, protection from imminent attack, the illegal animal trade, and accidental death (such as by motor vehicle).

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

yes but arrogance is bliss so we dont care

• DJC
      Lv 5
      9 months agoReport

I thought it was "Ignorance is bliss."

• 9 months ago

It's also responsible for the fight in trying to prevent it. The fight against is probably doomed to lose especially in places like Africa. Things like elephants, hippos and rhinos are doomed to die out at this rate.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.