Do you think that the vast majority of people who belong to a religion suffer from the Dunning Kruger effect?

Yeah, Christianity is a religion too so dont pull some special pleading fallacy with me. If it were just a relationship than you should not object to having your tax exempt status taken away or your religious rights. Fireball and No chance without Jesus are most likely posters suffering from the Dunning Kruger effect.

It is so wonderful to know that soon all wicked ungodly people will no longer be here to mock and berate others who are doing the will of God. We are promised this at Psalms 37:10 where we are told: "Just a little while longer and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were and they will not be there." All who are listening to and obeying God are enjoying what Isaiah 48:17 and 18 says: "I, Jehovah, am your God, The One teaching you to benefit yourself, The One guiding you in the way you should walk. If only you would pay attention to my commandments! Then your peace would be just like a river and your righteousness like the waves of the sea." Even while living during these last days of this wicked system, we can be like Noah and his family and be blessed. I invite you to learn more about what the Bible teaches from the international website, www.jw.org and Bible Teachings > Bible Questions Answered. IF you believe what you learned, you can request your free personal Bible study online or from the next witness who knocks on your door or by visiting your neighborhood Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses. There is never a collection taken and all are welcome. Thank you.

Catholicism is the One True Faith and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary each day with care.

• User

No, I don't believe that.

Indeed: your question makes me wonder if you are suffering from it.

While I think some do I don't think they're the majority. I also think anyone who actually uses "Dunning Kruger effect" in a sentence generally doesn't know what they're talking about and just wants to sound smart by using "Dunning Kruger effect" in a sentence.

You sure of that opinion? Here your mirror.

• We know that they don't...good thing I am on here...You are showing the NOCEBO EFFECT. Plus, you are committing the error of misplaced specificity:

if you so not have a BA in some religious study and there are no efforts to educate yourself you commit that effect yourself. Do you see ??? :)

Good thing I am on here