GeniusEgo asked in PetsRodents · 11 months ago

I ate 150 grams of peanuts with shells. Will I get an intestinal blockage?

I was only told that the shells weren't edible half way through the 300 gram bag. I looked it up and the internet said something about intestinal blockage. I'm going for my first day of college tomorrow, I don't need an intestinal blockage.

Friend I'm a 58 year old man I've been eating salted roasted peanuts in the shell with the shell for 35 years I just chew them up well and they come out the other end. Same as eating sunflower seeds with shell. Just chew them up well they won't turn into an intestinal blockage tell go right through you the biggest danger comes from scratching the inside of your mouth or scratching the inside of your throat that's the worst danger that you'll face except maybe some mold inside the peanut shell.

Troll. Anyone going to college is smart enough to know you don't eat peanut shells!