Christians, do you believe that everyone who has ever heard of Christ is convinced he is the son of God?

You must for you insinuate that atheists and people of other religions are liars when they say they dont believe in Christ since you claim that these people choose to go to hell for rejecting Christ.

You cannot personally accept or reject someone you dont believe exists or send yourself to a place you dont believe exists.

For the idiots out there who think that we assume that not believing in God will make him cease to exist you are wrong. We are not convinced that there is one and the burden of proof lies with you since you are making the claims.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago

Certainly not. I insinuate no such thing.

• 11 months ago

Are you saying we know everything knowable? Hell man, you don't even know the capital of Tibet.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Obviously not, since virtually every human being on Earth has heard of Him.

• 11 months ago

The truth is the truth whether you believe it or not. I understand this though idiots like No chance without Jesus think that having faith in Christ makes him real. Prove that he is real.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • That just changes the subject to "Who has REALLY heard?" -- a very silly thing to say though considering it is you, maybe not :)

• 11 months ago

Your use of the word "convinced" implies that you have any impact at all on on the Truth

you don't

Jesus is God and the Son of God. You can accept that and have eternal life, fullfillment, peace and joy

Or

You can reject that and go to hell, judgment day and the lake of fire

That is the truth.......

(you don't get a pass by pretending not believe)

Judgment Day

You: O Hai......you are Jesus

Jesus: Yep

You: but I don't believe in you

Jesus: Funnily enough I don't believe in you. and very shortly one of us will cease to exists, care to hazard a guess which one?

Oh BTW if the Idea of hell did not scare you, you would not have asked this question

• 11 months ago

They'd be insane if they did.

~

• 11 months ago

which God are you on about

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.