Someone keeps on knocking on our neighbours door over and over again and it's been going on for minutes?

Update: we can hear the knocking and it's late at night. it's in a specific rhythm, i'm kinda spooked out now. they're doing it quite hard and aggressively.
Update 2: oml, it's literally still going on now, i'm actually kinda scared to see who it is now. I don't know if they're drunk or there's something wrong with them. there was a small pause between the knocking but it's still going on.
Update 3: this is actually getting ridiculous now, I can't believe it. it's been going on for like 20 minutes or something. I don't know if it's my mind playing tricks on me because this has been going on for SO long now. omg. I don't know what to do, i'm too scared to go out there and see what's... show more this is actually getting ridiculous now, I can't believe it. it's been going on for like 20 minutes or something. I don't know if it's my mind playing tricks on me because this has been going on for SO long now. omg. I don't know what to do, i'm too scared to go out there and see what's happening. hahah.
Update 4: this is crazy now, i'm going to try put some headphones on and fall asleep and see if things get better, hahah. night.
Update 5: gm, it finally stopped. I have no idea what was going on but wow.