What do you think about the Bugatti Chiron being faster than Koenigsegg's Agera?

• JetDoc

No SANE person needs a street legal car that can go 300 MPH! BOTH of these cars are just fanboys wet dreams.

I was really amazed that the bugatti was the first car ever to break the 300 mile per hour barrier, while I am also disappointed that the car did not do the top speed run in two directions for an average, which is a requirement for record runs. While I personally think that bugatti's achievement does indeed make it the fastest car in the world, I guess that, according to these widely-recognised record-run rules, the Agera RS is still technically the holder of the title.

• F

Yeh, go and see them in the posh parts of west London on a summer's evening, revving like crazy, then moving all of 25m. Bit sad really.

These are cars for billionaires, so they're of no interest to me, no matter HOW fast they are.

• Erik

I never even heard of that second thing.

• Pete L

so what if it is?

Will it get up my driveway without bottoming out?

• Neither are a vehicle I would ever aspire to own.

I think it's going to have a better stock exhaust.