Would it be dumb to live in an apartment for a long period of time?

I've spent the majority of my life (minus the first couple years of my life) living in apartments, and I honestly don't like the idea of living in a house. I like small spaces, I like not having a yard to take care of, I like all of that. I've been in people's houses before big and small, and... show more I've spent the majority of my life (minus the first couple years of my life) living in apartments, and I honestly don't like the idea of living in a house.

I like small spaces, I like not having a yard to take care of, I like all of that. I've been in people's houses before big and small, and although they're pretty, I don't want to live in that kinda space.

If everything goes well, I will not be having children in the future either.

Would it be a bad financial decision to just continue living in apartments?
Update: I also want to add that I want to live in a more urban area, not a suburban or rural one, meaning that apartments make more sense in that kind area.
Update 2: Ah, buying a condo, now that sounds like a good idea, thank you.