TV Problem?

Well a couple of years ago when i was in a really low place i scratched my tv with my house keys. It was ok and caused no problems until now when I see works appearing on my screen and a faint patch with shows a radio station logo that i listen to through the TV. What could be the problem, This is so unfair... show more Well a couple of years ago when i was in a really low place i scratched my tv with my house keys. It was ok and caused no problems until now when I see works appearing on my screen and a faint patch with shows a radio station logo that i listen to through the TV.

What could be the problem, This is so unfair because i don't have the money for a new TV at the moment. I am going to university in September and haven't got a part time job because no companies apart from Mcdonalds have offered me a job and like i have said before i am not a dog spit spit spit.

What could be the problem with my TV, how is it fair that my stepbrother who works, drives, been to uni and has a future wife and lives with her in a flat is able to have a nice tv. How is it fair my stepsister has a nice boyfriend goes on holiday with him has a part time job and goes to uni.

How is all of that fair and i am single, lonely, no girlfriend, no girls who want to even smile at me in public. How is any of that fair