Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

Am I a bad person for this?

I clean bathrooms at a port. I was in kind of a hurry today, and saw a little bit of what I assume was blood splattered on the wall in the corner behind a toilet. I started cleaning it, but it wasnt coming off very easily, and I had other bathrooms to clean, and I just waent going to finish on time at this rate. So I just left the rest of it. I just wanted to finish, and go home. I feel kind of bad know becuase if someone touches it, then they could potentially get some kind of disease. I plan on cleaning it when I have the time. Someone would kind of have to go out of their way to touch it though, and it's kind of behind the toilet

Maybe not a bad person, but a bit of a slacker. You were hired to do a certain job and you didn't do it completely. That's not acceptable. Please get it together.

Why the hell would someone want to poke around behind a public toilet unless they were being paid to do so?

• Nicholas6 months agoReport

There are a lot of tweakers around here

Your lack of work ethic is why you clean bathrooms in an airport.