How should I answer this question? Explain why your background and experience would be a good fit for this job?

Yes. I have at least 15 characters of experience.

• Judy

Kind of hard to answer when nobody here knows anything about your background or experience or about the job you're applying for.

Talk about the things you have done in your professional work experience/education/training/volunteer work that make you qualified for the job you are applying for.

My advice would be to review the requirements of the job and then talk about those instances in your past where you did something similar and how it went for you.

Well, what have you done and what do you know and what sort of person are you that means you’d be good at the job?

depends on what the job is and whether you actually are a good fit. nobody here knows what your background or experience is