27 and not much money?

i am starting university in September. I am 27 years old but the problem is i don't have much money. I only have £62 in my account which isn't much and i just seem to spend. Why do my stepbrother and his girlfriend have it so easy, i know they both work and can drive but they seem to be ok with spending. My... show more i am starting university in September. I am 27 years old but the problem is i don't have much money. I only have £62 in my account which isn't much and i just seem to spend. Why do my stepbrother and his girlfriend have it so easy, i know they both work and can drive but they seem to be ok with spending. My stepsister has just gone on holiday with her boyfriend.

I Don't work but all i seem to do is spend money on phone sex lines because i don't have a girl to spend time with what do i do