27 and not much money?

i am starting university in September. I am 27 years old but the problem is i don't have much money. I only have £62 in my account which isn't much and i just seem to spend. Why do my stepbrother and his girlfriend have it so easy, i know they both work and can drive but they seem to be ok with spending. My stepsister has just gone on holiday with her boyfriend.

I Don't work but all i seem to do is spend money on phone sex lines because i don't have a girl to spend time with what do i do

• Jr

Wow. You should’ve had a job AGES ago. That’s the reason why you’re struggling economically, bc you have no source of income. Once you have a job you can spend money more freely bc chances are that you’re going to be making way more than you’re spending.

Also in the future, don’t spend money on unnecessary stuff. For example phone sex lines. That’s a waste of money in my opinion, you should instead focus on having some friends and going out more. Maybe even go clubbing, get out there meet some people. Life is too short to be wasting time.

• San3 months agoReport

Mate the only job that has been offered to me is ******* mcdonalds. Why the **** would i want to work there when my stepbrother works in a supermarket, my stepsister a shoe shop. And i have been in college so have not been able to work part time ******* ****

so get a job like everyone else does

• San3 months agoReport

How can i when im going to ******* uni

So essentially you're saying that if you had a girlfriend, all she would be is a replacement for your phone sex lines. Really?

• San3 months agoReport

well yes that's what girls are. Sex toys really

• Ricky

Stop with phone sex lines. Instead of waisting all that money there just get an escort. It's the best way to go

You're asking US what to do? Get a job, and stop using phone sex lines, obviously. And stop whining about your life instead of doing something to change it.