Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

Why exactly do women talk to their guy friends about having sex with other guys? Why can't they see it is so rude?

Why do women talk to the guys that she friend-zoned about other guys that she wants to have sex with? Why do they take them out to a bar and tell their guy friends "I want to pick someone up tonight"? It is blatantly rude and inconsiderate about his feelings. Especially when she already told him she didn't want sex with him and now she is just rubbing it in his face about it.

How would they feel if one of their guy friends said to them "That woman has a hot rack and I'd like to bàng her into next Tuesday"? I imagine most women would be outraged.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

not all women do..de

• 5 months ago

If a girl "friend zoned" you it just means she's not feeling the attraction she needs to feel in order to date you or get together with you. Almost all women need to feel that sort of attraction. It's our nature. It's not personal against you or anyone.

And i do tend to agree - it's not rude, it's stupid of a girl to talk about having sex with other guys. Not because it has anything to do with you, but because it's plainly ignorant talk.

• 5 months ago

Your venting has been received. Thank you.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

All women needs penetration at some point in their life and your day will be too and you will talk about how hard he makes you orgasm

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

You're comparing two very different things here. With the guy, it's him being attracted to her and so not wanting to hear that she is attracted to someone else. With the girl, her outrage would be about the guy talking that way about any girl--in other words, the principle of it. One is personal, the other isn't.

And about the first situation...Okay, maybe such behavior on her part wouldn't exactly be the height of consideration. But if a guy gets friend-zoned and settles for being friends with a girl he wants a romantic relationship with...well, maybe having to hear about her desire for or involvement with other guys goes with the territory. Maybe he'd be better off not being friends with such a girl in the first place.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.