Why exactly do women talk to their guy friends about having sex with other guys? Why can't they see it is so rude?

Why do women talk to the guys that she friend-zoned about other guys that she wants to have sex with? Why do they take them out to a bar and tell their guy friends "I want to pick someone up tonight"? It is blatantly rude and inconsiderate about his feelings. Especially when she already told him she... show more Why do women talk to the guys that she friend-zoned about other guys that she wants to have sex with? Why do they take them out to a bar and tell their guy friends "I want to pick someone up tonight"? It is blatantly rude and inconsiderate about his feelings. Especially when she already told him she didn't want sex with him and now she is just rubbing it in his face about it.

How would they feel if one of their guy friends said to them "That woman has a hot rack and I'd like to bàng her into next Tuesday"? I imagine most women would be outraged.