What do you think of this? Your opinions on the whole situation!?

She was 33 i was 24, it's been more than a year now. She happened to be my first actual partner. Something that would last for a while seemed that could be more. Due to distance i traveled a lot, also hoped that after the upcoming summer season (4 months), i could settle and have a stable job. All went well until few days before I leave where she dropped those bombs...

- fear of getting dumped cause I was a starter who would get sweetened by women latet. (I don't see women as desserts)

- Worried that i wouldn't be able to handle more adult problems. (Had my fair share, some really bad stuff went on, had to endure though)

- She wanted me to be with other girls, talk to her about it then meet up again... so "maybe" it will work again if both are single. (felt like a reserve wheel at that point)

It has ended looong ago although we casually talk once in a few months, what I ONLY dislike is some comments like "what about your other girls?" "I've been seeing someone what about you?😕 Like come on thanks for caring about my well being but lose that. It's also kinda disrespectful for third parties.

What do you think?

She wanted you to be with other girls? If she had true love for you (as in a lifelong commitment) she would want to be exclusive with you. I'd run like the wind.

Source(s): The book True Love Lasts

No expert opinion here, but it sounds like she sees the younger girls (around your age) as a potential threat maybe? She seems like she wants you to either get the early to mid 20's out of your system quick. Due to her age, she is probably in the mind set of motherhood and wants to make sure it is done correctly in her eyes.

As for the seeing other people part, I wouldn't see it as spiteful. Again, maybe it is as simple as reverse psychology to see what you are up to, or then again maybe she genuinely wants to see how you are doing.

I know you came on here for answers, but in my experience, the only way to get the correct answer is to:

1. Ask yourself what you want in life (or in a relationship)

2. What does she want

3. Can you compromise for each other

• JackD936 months agoReport

Just wanted some views on this. I though of the reverse psychology part😉, but my reply was that I wanted to move aboard. So I guess that would do.