What can I do further to get my money back from Paypal after I did not receive the ordered item, and dispute was denied?

I ordered an item from a seller, and paid by Paypal. This was NOT on eBay, Amazon ... . The seller (clearly a scammer now) added obviously fake shipping info to my Paypal transaction, and I never received the item. I disputed the transaction, and tried to argue reasonably to the extent possible. The paypal simply denied my case based on the shipping info that was provided by the seller. I scrutinized Paypal website for means to reach out to them, but found no way to talk to a human being. It was all virtual agents. I sent an email hoping somebody reads it, but they got back to me with a template reiterating the same thing from my case denial email. Do you know how it would be possible to explain this to a Paypal employee as the scam is very clear? Also, is there a way to claim this somewhere else who have authority on such electronic trade?

If you properly filled out the information when you paid, that the money was to pay for an commercial product that you are purchasing, as opposed to just sending money to a friend or family member, then they would be inclined to help you. They would usually require the seller to prove that they shipped the item. Did you request that they ask the seller for proof of delivery? Or did you choose the option of sending money to a friend or family member. If you did the latter, then you told them that the money was not for making a purchase, and no wonder they denied your claim and are ignoring you.

If you paid out of a PayPal cash balance, using PayPal Credit, or directly from your bank account, you're pretty much out of luck. If you paid through PayPal using your credit card, you can contest the purchase with your credit card company.

They don't actually want to speak with anyone...listening to your story is a waste of company time...sorry. I'm not saying your complaint and the issue is a waste of time...just that they don't want to have someone speak with you.

How did you fund PayPal?

this is why I do not pay through Paypal.

Did you pay through friends and family? There is no disputing payments through that option which is why a lot of scammers try to get people to use it.