Why do nice people get offered uncomfortable jobs?

If I was a hiring mangager I'd give people who seemed nice more comfortable jobs and I'd give people I didn't think much of the most uncomfortable jobs, like a job with a lot of physical labor or a job where you have to be there by three in the morning, that's the way it should work

I think this is not 100% true, some nice people get a job according to their desire and they are happy with their job.

but if you are not happy with your job no worries I have a solution for you. you can visit: MNR Solutions for gets some idea so to get the best job.

... And that is why you are not a manager.

That pretty much shows why you aren't a manager and aren't going to be one.

And you would be out of a job inno time. You hire people for the job they are able to do, not for how nice or not nice they are. Your system would sow disengagement and lead to high turnover rates, costing you company tons of money. That would fall back on you and any manager worth his salt would fire your butt. You would make a terrible manager. Stick with "Would you like fries with that"

• P

When you are in charge you are responsible for making sure people actually do their jobs. You have to hire people who will get the job done without complaint otherwise you won't have one yourself anymore.

cause theyre nice enough to do those jobs

They have been taken advantage of

I think its a good thing you are not a hiring manager. Managers are supposed to hire based on ability and qualifications, not whether or not someone seems nice or not.

That wouldn't be a good policy for the company. It's better to match jobs to skill sets.

• Abraham3 months agoReport

If someone seems nice why not have them be a greeter instead having them just their *** like a slave to the point where they're in tears

nice people are evil so thats why