Why my wife hates me?

My wife recently went to visit her mom in a foreign country. Before she left, we had what I call minor issues that gave me no impression that she hated me. In fact, before she left we spent a lot of time together looking for clothes for her and many other things. We even videochatted while she was on the plane... show more My wife recently went to visit her mom in a foreign country. Before she left, we had what I call minor issues that gave me no impression that she hated me. In fact, before she left we spent a lot of time together looking for clothes for her and many other things. We even videochatted while she was on the plane before takeoff. But as soon as she got there, she changed. She doesn't want to talk to me. She started calling me all kinds of names. And now less than a month later, she is in a relationship with a dude she met online.

Now, we had problems and she had told me a few times that she wasn't fully happy. But the way she decides to breakup took me by surprise. I feel devastated. She was my best friend. Now I feel super alone.