Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

How do I achieve my fitness goal? ** Help! **?

Hi, so I’m looking into trying to achieve my fitness goal. I don’t know how. My goal is to get a flatter and fit/lean stomach. Right now I’m doing core ( 10 min ) and walking ( 30 min ) daily. I wanted to know if that would help me get to my goal?

I cannot do things like running because of my leg injuries. I don’t like using weights or machines. I’ve added protein to try and help muscle growth, making up for burned calories and drinking plenty of water. Am I doing this right?

I was told before that I’d have to lose the top layer of fat to achieve my flatter stomach goal. I don’t know why? Is that even true? I am not a big girl. I am average. I don’t think I need to loose any weight? I’m pretty healthy just want to get fit.

Any help? Thanks! :)

What does "doing core" mean? The flatness of a 'stomach comes from the holding exercises mainly on the lower abs. My favorite is full folds. Get on something where you can hang, even a tree branch or garage beam and the goal is knees in eyes. Then try as hard as you can to keep the legs up as long as you can. They will descend slowly.

Where most people waste their time on this is they use momentum to get up, take their butt up to near 90 degrees, negating the abs, and then let the legs drop, wasting half the exercises.

Another great thing is grand battement en croix. Meaning high kicks. Don't lift but push the floor away. Your leg will fly and again, try to hold it up as long as possible.

• k w

fitness is one thing, nutrition is another, but what is never thought of, is all the ingredients that are in the food, chemicals, antibiotics,and more. I'd be more concerned with what's in the food, which kinda messes with options...foodbabe dot com has incredible answers, read her book reviews on amazon, especially the 1star reviews by all the offended folks in fear, she has audio and it's the author reading it too.

if you bother, you'll be OMG on each page, the stuff she has uncovered, she has ruffled some feathers to say the least.....

So try this: cut out all the grains from your diet. That includes anything made from grains, like pancakes, waffles, bread, pasta, rice, oats, cereal, muffins, biscuits. Cut out all the sugars, too, like soft drinks. Also remove all the starchy vegetables from your diet. These include potatoes, sweet potatoes/yams, corn and winter squash. Try this for one month. If you try a low carb diet, it should help you burn off that extra layer of fat. Be sure to take a B vitamin complex supplement to get the amino acids you need to build muscle. This is a healthy keto diet. If you count carbs, then try to keep them below 9 grams of carbs per meal, but don't count any of the carbs in the non-starchy vegetables. Eat as many of them as you wish. Shoot for 7 to 10 cups of non-starchy vegetables a day, like chef's salads and steamed veggies.

maybe you can have someone work with you