How do I achieve my fitness goal? ** Help! **?

Hi, so I’m looking into trying to achieve my fitness goal. I don’t know how. My goal is to get a flatter and fit/lean stomach. Right now I’m doing core ( 10 min ) and walking ( 30 min ) daily. I wanted to know if that would help me get to my goal? I cannot do things like running because of my leg injuries. I don’t... show more Hi, so I’m looking into trying to achieve my fitness goal. I don’t know how. My goal is to get a flatter and fit/lean stomach. Right now I’m doing core ( 10 min ) and walking ( 30 min ) daily. I wanted to know if that would help me get to my goal?

I cannot do things like running because of my leg injuries. I don’t like using weights or machines. I’ve added protein to try and help muscle growth, making up for burned calories and drinking plenty of water. Am I doing this right?

I was told before that I’d have to lose the top layer of fat to achieve my flatter stomach goal. I don’t know why? Is that even true? I am not a big girl. I am average. I don’t think I need to loose any weight? I’m pretty healthy just want to get fit.

Any help? Thanks! :)