Stanley asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 months ago

T/F. You have finally stopped being so emotional about everything, AND YOU FEEL GREAT? ;-)?

Favorite Answer

Well, I'm not really emotional but I do feel great about life,

after all, I have been through in the past 2 years.

Not great l feel sick though but improving

Thanks for asking too.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) General knowledge

• False, I do still sometimes feel emotional but hey ho thats life...also I don't FEEL GREAT

There is always Energy in Motion (Emotion), you just have to look at life with No emotions attached. It’s one of the laws for success.

• Helen

Well no.

Feeling "great" is also a high emotional response in itself.

No.But otherwise I feel OK.

• Tony6 months agoReport

how this that when someone take something from one person that get sent to anoal school was it a pinsh or not and why noosey people from school find yellow and red bag within home

That happened to me at about age 15 and began a period of such wracking loneliness that it was like a sci-fi story where a single day can contain a thousand years. Actually I guess it ended the loneliness, and every other emotional perception. Brrrr. Awful way to live. I got thawed out a few years later, thankfully, but it took that.

• Kathy

I have not stopped being emotional, and I think it is great.

Like I said yesterday I haven’t cried in five years. That’s not because I’m unemotional but because that which was causing my pain and suffering is now a non factor. It’s been either cured or the medication that I take to treat it is finally working after 20 years of it causing nothing but side effects. Either way it’s a miracle and now I do feel great!

not great, perhaps slightly better