Have any ideas how get this car out of this entrapment?

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Buy a chainsaw. For a post not the car.

• 5 months ago

Rent a helicopotter and lift it out.

• Scott
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

The opposite of how it got in there.

• 5 months ago

Driver contacts lawyer to sue the city street workers, 3 years of court and 5 thousand pounds later car is able to drive away, maybe. Redneck way to get out cheap- chainsaw. another way might even be legal- get a barrel of beer, 8 poles about 8 foot long, 4x4 maybe and stop by local soccer team pub- poles under car, one player at each end, lift up and walk it out of entrapment, empty beer barrel in mouths of soccer team, take empty barrel back to liquor store for deposit and go home. A Utube video of procedure would be less than 5 minutes. High school football teams in USA sometimes did prank car moving to strange places- VW Beetles ending up on roofs used to be popular in 1960s, 1970s. Driver stops at local sports pub and arranges bar bill payment, quick team run to lumber store for poles, slide under car body, lift and carry, out you go. Basic training in some military has group carries of Jeeps, Staff cars, sometime field guns manual carried. Man power and beer (or wine) can get many things moved. ,

• Snezzy
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

I knew someone whose VW got stuck in a mudhole about 50 years ago. She found four nearby strong guys and charmed them into picking the car up and moving it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Some of the posts on the left where the bricks are, are far enough apart to drive the car out, over the curb,

I know this only because Snezzy gave the complete set of pictures.

Attachment image
    • Snezzy
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

But of course it's in London, so it's a kerb, not a curb. Never waste an opportunity for unnecessary nitpicking.

• Snezzy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

This is from a London news item:

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/tech-auto/automo...

I'll just leave it there. It's not my car.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The bollards are wooden...a chainsaw would make light work of them.

• Nancy
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

The same way it got in -- by simply lifting out posts that are removable.

• Snezzy
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Good idea, but they aren't. See my answer.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.