Ok My girlfriend never says I love you unless I say it first. then she will just say I love you too. Whats up ?

• Dv8s

You aren't mature enough to be in a relationship, and she will figure that out if you keep playing this tit for tat game.

• Dr. D

Your girlfriend has probably been taught not to say "I love you" unless you really, really, really mean it. It's kinda like saying "I'd have sex with you, if you just ask."

Many girls want to save love talk to serious relationships.

Tell her to have DATE with me. I'll TEST HER OUT and get back to you.

Maybe you just suck with women.

• J

if you tell her that you love her, don't expect her to say it back to you for validation bro, that's needy behavior it doesn't matter and don't pay too much attention to that, just make sure you are taking good care of her that's all you need to do eventually she will begin telling you that she loves you when she really feels like it.

Talk to her. It might be that she expresses her love through actions moreso than words. There's a profile called the 5 love languages. A person who has words of affirmation low may also be less likely to say those words.

It's also possible that she's unsure of the relationship. If you suspect this, don't call her on it. Talk to her. Ask probing questions. Things like what she'd like to do in the future. Where the relationship is headed. Things like that. If she's not thinking long term, it's a good sign that she's still unsure.

If she's unsure, it doesn't mean you dump her, it just means that she needs more time to be sure she wants to be with you long term. Communication in any relationship is a blessing.

It is enough from her side . She seems shy to be on front in her exclamations

She may not be as verbally demonstrative as you are, or not comfortable interacting on that level. It often has nothing to do with her feeling toward you, but more of a reluctance to express her feelings that way.

• David

Some people just don't verbalize their affections..

• Brian

She's feeling obligated to say it back. Don't say it a couple of times and see if she initiates it.