Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 months ago

I feel so trapped in trauma bond with my boyfriend who’s a psychopath with an Antisocial Personality Disorder. Please help me what do I do?

He is 2,110 miles away from where I live and has full control over me, my mind, my heart, my moods, my emotions and my feelings. The thought of loosing him hurts me in ways he will never be able feel or understand. His words can be so cruel and there is no greater agony than him and this is only the beginning. I’m so sleepy I am so mentally and emotionally exhausted to the point where all I want to do is commit suicide which is something I have thought of but never actually attempted or considered this.

Favorite Answer

for god's sake why are you pursuing such a man for your life? 

all he is doing is making himself take control over your emotions, and then trying to manipulate about for your demands. Listen up, get away from this. Just look at you how stressful and anxious you are all the time, wondering what, why, and how he said it and then it drains you for the next day. Is that even good? ofcourse not. 

Do drop by my email (chairusk@yahoo.com) to discuss this in detail

You go and get professional help.

And get a restraining order.

I never heard of "trauma bond".

I’d rather die than try to get out of this just sayin that’s my advice for you to go through with the commitment to end your life. Psychopathic bond are predictable yet completely unexpected and devastating pattern of a relationship with a psychopath involves 3 stages Idealize Devalue and Discard. These relationships start out like heaven on earth but end in a place worse than hell.

When a psychopath feels contempt for someone that person is in a dangerous situation. Harm emotional psychological and sometimes physical is inevitable.

The stages of the psychopathic bond are what describes emotional rape which is devastating. Some people find little understanding or support from those who are close to them because others often see it as a typical love gone wrong situation. It is far more than that. Please make sure you get the help and support you need as you recover from this experience.

You need to talk to a professional your family or friends. Fight the feeling to save yourself

Better see a psychiatric before any further loss of time , go ahead

your relationship doesn't sound healthy at all, seek help as soon as you can.

Well its a good thing you dont live with the guy so you should be safe unless he has your address than he’ll come for you.