I feel so trapped in trauma bond with my boyfriend who’s a psychopath with an Antisocial Personality Disorder. Please help me what do I do?

He is 2,110 miles away from where I live and has full control over me, my mind, my heart, my moods, my emotions and my feelings. The thought of loosing him hurts me in ways he will never be able feel or understand. His words can be so cruel and there is no greater agony than him and this is only the beginning. I’m... show more He is 2,110 miles away from where I live and has full control over me, my mind, my heart, my moods, my emotions and my feelings. The thought of loosing him hurts me in ways he will never be able feel or understand. His words can be so cruel and there is no greater agony than him and this is only the beginning. I’m so sleepy I am so mentally and emotionally exhausted to the point where all I want to do is commit suicide which is something I have thought of but never actually attempted or considered this.